Subject: Request for Input – European Commission Study on Taxonomies for Structured Company Data
From: "Giacomo Clementi" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Cc: "Erika Sander" <[email-masked]>, "Peter McNally" <[email-masked]>, "Elena Vinciguerra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 17:45:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

The Directorate General for Justice and Consumers of the European Commission 
(DG JUST) has launched a ‘Study to support the preparation of an 
implementing act on taxonomies for structured and machine-readable company 
data’. This study has been entrusted to a team formed by Tipik Communication 
Agency, Spark Legal and Policy Consulting, and Opsmorph consulting, who are 
responsible for data collection, analysis, and reporting (please find 
attached a letter of introduction from DG JUST).

The purpose of this study is to assist the Commission in its preparatory 
work for implementing acts required by Directive (EU) 2025/25, aimed at 
expanding and upgrading the use of digital tools and processes in company 
law.

To ensure the quality and relevance of this study, we greatly value direct 
input from key stakeholders. In particular, feedback from the Estonian 
authority in charge of the digitalisation agenda is essential to understand 
what company data is already available or should be converted in structured 
and machine-readable formats, as well as the technology and technical 
standards currently used by Member States for machine-readability.

In this context, we would be grateful if you could complete the 
questionnaire attached to this email and return it by Monday, 28 April 2025.

If you are unable to meet this deadline, please let us know by when you 
could send the completed questionnaire.

We would also appreciate if you could confirm the correct receipt of this 
email and its attachments in due order.

We remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
Giacomo

 Giacomo Clementi

Trainee Legal Consultant

Spark Legal and Policy Consulting

T: +32 (0) 234 50 749

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

W: www.sparklegalpolicy.eu <http://www.sparklegalpolicy.eu/>

We respect your privacy and will protect all of your personal data that we 
process and will adhere to the provisions of the GDPR. Your personal data 
are stored only by Spark Legal and Policy Consulting and no third parties 
receive your information from us without your prior explicit consent.

Your name and email address will be stored by us for as long as you are a 
business contact of ours. You are free to opt out from our storing of your 
personal data at any point, by sending us an email at 
[email-masked] or giving us a call at 0044 (020) 89939699 in the 
UK or + 32 (0) 234 50 749 in Belgium.

If you have any questions or if you want further details on how we process 
your personal data, please consult our privacy notice, available on our 
website (http://www.sparklegalpolicy.eu/) or feel free to contact us at 
[email-masked].